Rhinex Granules is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine manufactured by Pentacare Pharmaceuticals. It is used to strengthen the respiratory system.
Ingredients of Rhinex Granules:
Each 100 g of granules contains extracts & powders of –
- Trikatu [Zingiber officinale, Piper longum, Piper nigrum] – 5 g
- Pushkaramoola [Inula racemosa] – 5 g
- Kantakari kwatha churna [Solanum xanthocarpum] – 5 g
- Chitraka kwatha churna [Plumbago zeylanica] – 5 g
- Triphala [Embelica officinalis, Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellerica] – 2 g
- Katuki [Picrorrhiza kurroa] – 2 g
- Karpoora [Cinnamomum camphora] – edible camphor – 2 g
- Vasamoola kwatha churna [Adathoda vasica] – 2 g
- Apamarga kwatha churna [Achyranthes aspera] – 2 g
- Shankha bhasma – Calx of conch shell – 2 g
- Yastimadhu [Glycyrrhiza glabra] – 3 g
- Trivrit [Operculina turpenthum] – 3 g
- Tambulapatra swarasa [Piper betel] – betel leaf – 3 g
- Tulasi [Ocimum sanctum] – holy Basil – 3 g
- Rasamanikya – 0.5 g
- Sharkara [Sugar] – 100 g
- Pudina satva [Mentha piperita] – q.s.
Indication of Rhinex Granules:
- Chronic respiratory disorders
- Bronchial asthma
- Cough & cold
- Read related: How To Use Turmeric for Allergic Rhinitis? 4 Traditional Methods
Dosage of Rhinex Granules:
½ -1 tsp once or twice a day with honey, or as directed by the physician.
Side effects of Rhinex Granules:
There are no known recorded side effects with this medicine.
Seek medical advice for its usage during pregnancy.
It can be used in children and in lactating mothers.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Presentation & Package:
Jar pack of 50 g, 100 g & 250 g.
How long can it be used?
It can be used for a period of 2- 3 months time, based on doctor’s advice.
Shelf life: 3 years from the date of manufacturing.