Rhinagra Capsule is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine manufactured by Prakruti Remedies. It is a multi-functional herbal product, indicated for patients suffering from seasonal & perennial allergic rhinitis and bronchitis.
Benefits of Rhinagra Capsule:
It is an expectorant, anti-inflammatory, analgesic and promotes elimination of mucous from the lungs.
It is effective in relieving the symptoms causing allergic rhinitis.
It strengthens the overall immunity system of the body providing resistance towards allergies and infection.
Ingredients of Rhinagra Capsule:
Each capsule contains –
- Haridra [Curcuma longa] – turmeric – 100 mg
- Trivrit [Operculina turpenthum] – 75 mg
- Haritaki [Terminalia chebula] – Harde – Chebulic myrobalan – 75 mg
- Tulasi [Ocimum sanctum] – Holy Basil – 50 mg
- Shunti [Zingiber officinale] – ginger rhizome – 40 mg
- Maricha [Piper nigrum] – Long pepper – 40 mg
- Vasa [Adathoda vasica] – 40 mg
- Gokshura [Tribulus terrestris] – 40 mg
- Kantakari [Solanum xanthocarpum] – 40 mg
Indication of Rhinagra Capsule:
Urticaria, allergic hives
Read related: 6 Simple Home Remedies To Stop Runny Nose
Dosage of Rhinagra Caspule:
1 capsule thrice a day, or as directed by the physician.
Fresh vegetables and fruits like oranges, apples etc. are advised.
Avoid consuming ice-creams, cool-drinks, sweets, tomatoes, peanuts and sea foods such as fish, prawn, crab, shrimp & squid.
Side effects of Rhinagra Capsule:
Over dosage may cause stomach irritation or diarrhea, especially in people with sensitive stomach.
This product should be taken under medical supervision.
It is best to avoid this medicine during pregnancy.
Seek medical advice for its usage during children and in lactating mothers.
Avoid accidental over dosage.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Presentation & Package: Blister pack of 5*10 capsules.
How long to use:
It can be used for a period of 2 – 3 months time, based on doctor’s advice.
Shelf life: 3 years from the date of manufacturing.