Rasapushpa is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients, in powder / capsule form. It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of gastro enteritis, syphilis, hiccups etc. This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
- It is used to treat gastro enteritis, ascites, Pitta related diseases, helminthiasis, infected wounds and hiccups.
62.5 mg – 125 mg capsules once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
It is traditionally administered immersed within grape / banana or given in a capsule form, to avoid direct contact to oral cavity.
Rasapushpa side effects:
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Over-dosage may cause many poisonous side effects.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Shuddha Parada – Purified and processed Mercury – 60 g
Shuddha Kasisa – Purified and processed Green Vitriole – 60 g
Saindhava – Rock Salt – 60 g
Purified Mercury and Sulphur are taken in a flask, heated over fire till the water evaporates. Then Rock salt is added. This is heated in Kupipakwa for 3 – 6 hours to get Rasapushpa.
Reference: Rasatarangini 6/29-31