Balaguluchyadi kashayam is an Ayurvedic medicine in water decoction form. It is mainly used in Ayurvedic treatment of Gout and other arthritis conditions. This medicine is also available in Kashayam tablet form.
Balaguluchyadi Kashayam benefits:
- It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of gout
- It reduces burning sensation
- It is also used in treatment of fever with blisters.
Synonyms: Balaguluchyadi Kwatham
Effect on Tridosha – Calms Vata and Pitta.
Balaguluchyadi kashayam dosage:
- 5 – 10 ml, before food, or on empty stomach, once or twice a day or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is usually administered along with jaggery and honey.
- If the kashayam is concentrated, then it needs to be mixed with equal quantity of water and should be taken.
Balaguluchyadi kashayam Side Effects:
- There are no recorded side effects of this product in the said dose.
- In very high dose, it may worsen gastritis.
Balaguluchyadi kashayam Ingredients:
It is prepared from the following herbal powder mixture –
- Bala – Sida rotusa
- Guluchi – Giloya – Tinospora cordifolia
- Devadaru – Cedrus deodara
Balaguluchyadi kashayam reference:
Sahasrayoga, Kashaya Prakarana
Companies that manfacture Balaguluchyadi Kashayam:
AVN Ayurveda Formulations Pvt. ltd