Arthrella Ointment is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine manufactured by Charak Pharmaceuticals. It is used in the treatment of rheumatic disorders.
Arthrella Ointment is a potent anti-inflammatory, analgesic and counter irritant.
Benefits of Arthrella OPintment:
- Controls pain and inflammation.
- Acts as a counter irritant and help to reduce pain immediately.
- Restores joint movement.
- No adverse effect.
Ingredients of Arthrella Ointment:
- Gandhapura taila [Gaultheria fragrantissima] – 15 % – Oil of wintergreen
- Pudina pushpa [Mentha piperita] – 10 % – menthol
- Karpura [Cinnamomum camphora] – 1.5 %
- Devadaru taila [Cedrus deodara] – 1.25 %
- Nilgiri [Eucalyptus globulus] –1 % – Eucalyptus oil
- Katuveera [Capsicum annuam] – 1 %
- Nirgundi [Vitex negundo] – 4.3 %
- Vacha [Achorus calamus] – 2.15 %
- Parasika yavani [Hyoscyamus niger] – 2.15 %
- Latakaranja beeja [Ceasalpinia crista] – 2.15 %
- Amra haridra [Curcuma amada] – 2.15 %
- Devadaru [Cedrus deodara] – 2.15 %
- Parijata patra [Nycatanthes arbortristis] – 2.15 %
- Shyonaka [Oroxylym indicum] – 2.15 %
- Ashwagandha [Withania somnifera] – 2.15 %
- Dhatura [Datura metel] –1.075 %
- Shuddha Vatsanabha [Aconitum ferox] – 1.075 %
- Shuddha Kupilu [Strychnos nuxvomica] – 1.075 %
- Ointment base – q.s.
Indication of Arthrella Ointment:
- Pain associated with osteoarthritis.
- Pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Pain associated with cervical spondylosis.
- Pain associated with frozen shoulder, sprain, sports injuries and myalgia.
Direction for use of Arthrella Ointment:
To be applied locally 3-4 times a day over the affected area, or as directed by your Ayurvedic doctor.
Side effects of Arthrella Ointment:
There are no recorded side effects with this medicine.
This product is meant only for external application.
Accidental oral consumption may produce poisonous symptoms.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Store in a cool dry place, in an air tight container, away from direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Presentation & Package: Lamitube of 30 g.
How long to use?
It can be safely used for a period of 2 – 3 months time, with gradual decrease in dosage.