Arnopen Ointment is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine manufactured by SG Phyto Pharma Pvt. Ltd. It is an anti-rheumatic agent which just takes few minutes for onset of relief.
Benefits of Arnopen Ointment:
- Has deep penetrating power.
- Has anti-inflammatory & tissue regenerating properties.
- Its regular use overcomes rheumatic condition & improves blood circulation.
Ingredients of Arnopen Ointment:
Each 10 g of Arnopen Ointment contains-
- Mahanarayana taila – 1.50 ml
- Gandhapura taila [Gaultheria fragrantissima]- 1 ml – Oil of wintergreen
- Nilgiri taila [Eucalyptus gllobulus] – 0.75 ml – Eucalyptus oil
- Sarala taila/Turpentine oil [Pinus roxburghii] – 0.5 m
- Pudina pushpa [Mentha piperita] – 0.25 g – Menthol
- Owa pushpa [Carum roxburghianum] – 0.25 g – Thymol
- Bhimseni karpoor [Cinnamomum camphora] – 0.25 g – Camphor
Indication of Arnopen Ointment:
- All types of acute & chronic muscular & joint pains
- Myalgia – muscular pain often associated with depression and neurological conditions.
- Sciatica – Sciatica is a severe painful condition where sciatic nerve of one or both the legs are involved. Thanks to long hours sitting jobs, it is a common disease which affects the movement of the legs. Often it is associated with low back pain. The condition where back pain and radiating pain of the legs are found together it is called Sciatica syndrome.
- Tendinitis – inflammation of the tendons
Direction for use of Arnopen Ointment:
Arnopen Ointment is to be gently massaged into the skin over the affected areas.
For better results, keep the massaged area warmly covered.
How long to use?
It can be taken for a period of 2 – 3 months
Side effects of Arnopen Ointment:
There are no recorded side effects with this medicine.
This product is meant for external application only.
Store in a cool dry place, in an air tight container.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Presentation & Package: Lamitube of 25 g.
Shelf life or expiration date: 2 years from the date of manufacture.