Anuloma Churna is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine manufactured by Sagar Pharmaceuticals. It is a potent herbal laxative preparation in powder form.
Benefits of Anuloma Churna:
- It is a rational combination of senna, yastimadhu and powerful carminative herbs.
- Brings about strain free evacuation even among the chronic sufferer due to high fiber content in senna powder.
Ingredients of Anuloma Churna:
- Ajamoda [Ptychotis ajowan] – 60 mg – Ajwain –
- Jeeraka [Cuminum cyminum] – 80 mg – promotes digestion and natural bowel movement.
- Balharda [Terminalia chebula] – 80 mg- Haritaki – a natural mild laxative. Haritaki fruit is one among The three, that constitute Triphala. It is a very famous rejuvenating herb. Its botanical name is Terminalia chebula and it belongs to Combretaceae family.
- Yastimadhu [Glycyrrhiza glabra] – 80 mg
- Shunti [Zingiber officinale] – 80 mg – Dry and fresh ginger are quite similar in action except that the dry one is preferred to fresh on during summers, as per Ayurveda. Ginger is useful in indigestion, asthma, nausea and more.
- Saindhava lavana [Rock salt] – 100 mg
- Swarnaksheeri [Cassia lanceolata] – 1 g
Indication of Anuloma Churna:
In constipation associated with piles, old age, post-surgery, pregnancy, psychiatry, heart disease.
Dosage & Adjuvants of Anuloma Churna:
½-1 tsp at bed time along with lukewarm water, or as directed by the physician. It can be taken for a period of 2 – 3 months with gradual decrease in dosage.
Side effects of Anuloma Churna:
There are no recorded side effects with this medicine.
People with hypertension should exercise precaution while taking this herbal powder. Over-dosage may cause increase in BP due to rock salt content.
It is best to avoid this during pregnancy.
It can be administered during lactation period and in children.
Store in a cool dry place, in an air tight container.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Presentation & Package: Pet container of 50 g.