Amree Plus Granules is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine manufactured by Aimil Pharmaceuticals India Ltd. These are natural anti-diabetic agents.
Amree Plus is a comprehensive oral hypoglycemic for the management of diabetes mellitus. It also helps delay triopathic complications associated with diabetes due to its Plus effects in toning the system.it is a synergistic mix of active constituents from nature’s herbs that have been used all over the world from times immemorial.
The formulation is specially designed to provide comprehensive benefits with respect to glucose metabolism, insulin production & utilization, lipids metabolism as well as to alleviate the symptoms like fatigue, weight loss, excessive thirst etc.
The processing of the ingredients of the Amree Plus is done in a specific manner so as to retain their active thermolabile and proteinous components that are otherwise destroyed.
Salient features of Amree Plus Granules:
- It exerts insulin mimic effect due to the polypeptide derivatives that resemble insulin in structure & action.
- It tones the islets of pancreas to regularize the secretion of insulin. Does not enhance insulin release in subjects under normal glycemic conditions but enhances the release in diabetes.
- It delays the absorption of glucose from gastro-intestinal tract due to the soluble dietary fibers present in its ingredients.
- It exhibits inhibitory action against glucose uptake in small intestine of experimental subjects.
- It also suppresses selectively neural response of sweet taste stimuli on tongue.
- It activates the liver for effective glucose & lipid metabolism.
- Biochemical studies suggest that it increases sensitivity to insulin & acts as system toner by regularizing the cholesterol level, exerting ant-oxidant & immune-modulatory role.
- It provides essential nutrients for the well-being of diabetics like bioflavonoids, glycosides, tannins, several micro-nutrients etc.
Benefits of Amree Plus:
- It is synergistic to oral anti-hyperglycemic & insulin therapy.
- It decreases the release of glucose into the blood from glycogen, fats & proteins and simultaneously enhances the formation of glycogen & fats from glucose in blood. This helps to maintain the plasma level of glucose.
- It practically used I conjunction with modern anti-diabetic medicines to have better glycemic control and quality of life in terms of various symptoms of diabetes.
- Amree Plus is free from the risk of hypoglycemia.
- Amree Plus delays the deterioration of the already established complications like- neuropathy, nephropathy & retinopathy.
- The clinical trials prove that the adjuvant therapy with Amree Plus show better results than oral hypoglycemic alone.
- It provides natural bioflavonoids like quercetin & catechin, glycosides, tannins, several micro-nutrients etc. thus acts as cardio-protective & pancreotropic
- It is very useful as a cardio-protective due to its cholesterol lowering & anti-atherosclerotic activities particularly I diabetic subjects as they are more prone to have cardiac illness.
- It is immune-modulatory & anti-allergic.
- Amree Plus has been clinically studied at various prestigious medical institutions.
Ingredients of Amree Plus granules:
- Karavella [Momordica charantia]
- Meshashringi [Gymnema sylvestre]
- Rakta chandana [Pterocarpus marsupeum] – Raktachandan – Pterocarpus santalinus is used in Ayurveda for the treatment of eye disorders, sexual disorders, Pitta disorders such as nasal bleeding, menorrhagia etc.
- Methika [Trigonella foenum graecum] – Fenugreek is called Methi in Hindi. Methi seeds improve digestion, useful in anorexia and diabetes. Fenugreek leaves are used as vegetable across India.
- Amalaki [Embelica officinalis]
- Guduchi [Tinospora cordifolia] – Guduchi or Giloy is a famous Ayurvedic herb, used extensively in treatment for fever, diabetes, urinary tract disorders, anemia, jaundice, asthma, cardiac disorders, etc.
Indication of Amree Plus:
- Checks over fatigue, excessive thirst & urination.
- Helps to regulate glucose & lipid metabolism.
- Prevents triopathic complications & tones the function of kidney, eyes & nerves.
- Acts as cardio-protective.
- Adjuvant in management of diabetes mellitus.
- In diabetes prone patients
- Impaired glucose tolerance
- In PCOS with Amycordial.
Dosage of Amree Plus:
- Patients with blood sugar level between 140-200 mg/dl [mild]
- Mostly in an initial phase may or may not be on oral hypoglycemic.
- Should start Amree Plus granules in dosage 1/3rd– ½ tsp [2-3 g] twice or thrice a day, preferably half an hour before meals.
- Periodically check the blood sugar and follow the diet routine & life style as recommended by the physician
- Patients with blood sugar level between 200-300 mg/dl [moderate]
- Mostly on synthetic oral hypoglycemic.
- Start Amree Plus granules in dosage of ½ tsp [3 g] twice or thrice a day, before meals initially along with recommended allopathic medicines if any.
- Periodically check the blood sugar and observing anti-hyperglycemic response gradually lower the dosage of allopathic medicines till completely withdrawn.
- Should follow the dietary recommendations & life style advisable for diabetics and consult the physician periodically.
- Patients with blood sugar level above 300 mg/dl [severe]
- Mostly on insulin or multiple oral hypoglycaemic therapy.
- Maintain insulin or allopathic therapy initially.
- Start Amree Plus granules in the dosage of ½-1 tsp [3-5 g] twice or thrice a day, preferably half an hour before meals.
- Periodically check the blood sugar and on observing additional anti-hyperglycaemic response gradually lower the units of insulin or dosage of allopathic medicine.
- Continue the dietary recommendations & lifestyle advisable for diabetics and consult the physician periodically.
- 1- please recognize the symptom of hypo & hyper –glycaemia.
- 2- initially continue Amree Plus therapy along with already recommended medications.
- 3- periodically asses blood glucose & correlate the results with the symptoms.
- 4- on feeling the symptom of hypo-glycaemia, reduce the dosage of allopathic medications.
- 5- even on achieving normo-glycaemia, continue Amree Plus for rejuvenation & observe for benefits.
- Amree Plus is not associated with side effects on short/long term in therapeutic recommended dosage. Still, if a patient suffers from any discomfort with intake of Amree Plus usage must be stopped and professional consultation should be taken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Presentation & Package:
Granules:- Bottle of 100 g.