Ajeerna Panchananam is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine manufactured by Ayurvedashramam. It is used for the treatment of digestive problems.
Ingredients of Ajeerna Panchananam:
- Lavana – Salt – 13 %
- Vidalavana – 3 %
- Nallajiraka – 3 %
- Lavangapatri [Cinnamomum tamala] – 3 %
- Nagaesara [Mesua ferrea] – 3 %
- Lavangapatta [Cinnamomum zeylanicum] – 3 %
- Amlavetasa [Garcinia pedunculata] – 3 %
- Dhanyaka [Coriandrum sativum] – 3 %
- Pippali [Piper longum] –3 %
- Modi –3 %
- Miriyalu [Piper nigrum] – 3 %
- Ela [Elettaria cardamomum]– 3 % – Cardamom is a very good Indian spice with less of hotness and more of sweetness. Being an excellent anti oxidant, it is used in treating blood pressure, asthma, indigestion, dysuria etc. It also is an ingredient of Chyawanprash.
- Dadima [Punica granatum] – 3 % – Pomegranate fruit benefits are innumerable. There are only a very few fruits as nutrition-loaded as pomegranate. The pomegranate is used for its health benefits from thousands of years. Apart from pomegranate fruits, other parts of the plant such as bark, root bark are also used in many health conditions. The pomegranate fruit is the widely used part of the plant.
- Talisapatri [Abies webbiana] – 3 %
- Sauvarchala lavana [Potassium nitrate] – 3 %
- Saindhava lavana [Rock salt] – 15 %
- Jeeraka [Cuminum cyminum]- 15 %
- Shunti [Zingiber officinale] – 15 %
Indication of Ajeerna Panchananam:
Dosage of Ajeerna Panchananam: 1 tsp twice daily with food.
Side effects of Ajeerna Panchananam:
There are no recorded side effects with this medicine.
Presentation & Package: Bottle of 40 g.