Vidaryadyasavam is a herbal self-generated alcoholic formulation. The main ingredient of Vidaryadyasavam is Vidari (Pueraria tuberosa – milky yam).
Uses of Vidaryadyasavam:
It is used to treat rheumatic and acidic complaints, digestive disorders, body pain and asthmatic complaints.
It can increase body weight.
Being more palatable, it is more preferable for children.
Ingredients of Vidaryadyasavam:
- Vidari (Pomea digitata /Pueraria tuberosa )
- Gandharvahasta (Ricinus communis)
- Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa)
- Devadaru (Cedrus deodara)
- Sooryaparni (Vigna vexillata)
- Prishnaparni (Uraria picta)
- Kapikacchu (Mucuna puriens)
- Shatavari (Asperagus racemosus)
- Jeevanthi (Holestemma annularis)
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Sariva (Hemidesmus indicus)
Dosage of Vidaryadyasavam:
12-24 ml with equal quantity of warm water, once or twice daily, after food. Or as directed by the physician.
Shelf life: 10 years from the date of manufacture.
Manufacturer: Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakkal
Presentation: Bottle of 450 ml.