Trivang Bhasma is an Ayurvedic medicine with herbal and metallic ingredients. It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of diabetes, urinary tract diseases etc. This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
Trivang Bhasma Uses: It is used in the treatment of urinary tract diseases, UTI, diabetes, and in female diseases. It is also used in the treatment of PE.
Effect on Tridosha – Balances Vata and Pitta.
125 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
It is traditionally administered along with honey, butter.
Trivanga Bhasma side effects:
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- Over-dosage may cause severe poisonous side effects.
- It is best avoided in pregnant and lactating mothers and chidren.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Trivang Bhasma ingredients, preparation? :
Shuddha Naga – Purified Lead – 10 g
Shuddha Vanga – Purified Tin – 10 g
Shuddha Yashada – Purified Zinc – 10 g
Bhanga Churna – Powder of Cannabis sativa – quantity sufficient
Ahiphena – Powder of Papaver somniferum – quantity sufficient.
Purified Lead, Tin and Zinc are taken together, melted in an iron pan, and the powder of the two herbs is added and mixed forcefully. This process is called Jarana.
This Jarana-done Trivanga is ground with Aloe Vera for three hours. Flat cakes are prepared, and heated in absence of air in 700 – 800 degree Celsius. This process is repeated seven times to obtain pale yellow coloured Trivanga Bhasma (calx)
Reference: Siddha Yoga Sangraha, Svarnadi Dhatu Shodhana, Marana prakarana 159
Manufacturers: Dindayal Industries Ltd