Nashtapushpantak Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients, in tablet form. It is used in treating male and female infertility. This medicine should strictly be taken under medical supervision.
Nashtapushpantak Ras Benefits:
- It is used in male and female infertility treatment
- It is helpful to relieve menstrual pain
- It is used to treat Rheumatoid arthritis and eye diseases.
Nashtapushpantak Rasa dosage:
1 – 2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Nashtapushpantaka Ras side effects:
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
- Overdosage may cause many side effects including gastritis.
- Take this medicine in precise dosage, only till the time advised. Stop it after advised period of time.
Nashtapushpantak Ras ingredients:
48 grams of each of
Rasendra – Purified and processed Mercury
Gandhaka -Purified sulphur
Loha – Iron bhasma
Vanga -Tin bhasma
Soubhagya – Borax bhasma
Rajata – Silver Bhasma
Abhraka – Silica Bhasma
Tamra – Copper Bhasma
The above powder is triturated with water decoction prepared wit
Daru – Cedrus deodara
Jivanti – Leptadenia reticulata
Kushta – Saussurea lappa
Brihati – Solanum surattense
Kakamachi – Solanum indicum
Nakta – Pongamia pinnata
Taleesa – Abbies webbiana
Vetragra – Garcinia indica
Shvadamstra -Tribulus terrestris
Vrushaka – Adhatoda vasica
Bala – Sida cordifolia
3 grams of each of following ingredients is added –
Saindhava – rock salt
Madhuka – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
Danti – Baliospermum montanum
Lavanga – Clove – Syzigium aromaticum
Vamshalochana – Bambusa bambos
Rasna – Pluchea lanceolata
Gokshurabeeka – Tribulus terrestris seed
Bhaishajya Ratnavali Yoni vyapat chikitsa 67/51-56
Manufacturers of this product:
- Uma Ayurvedics Pvt. Ltd.