Siddha Makardhwaj is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients, in tablet form. It is used for rejuvenation, convalescent and aphrodisiac therapy. This medicine is used more in North Indian Ayurvedic treatment method and should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
Siddha Makardhwaj Benefits:
- It is used for rejuvenation and anti-aging treatment
- It is used in aphrodisiac therapy.
- It is also used in convalescent therapy.
Siddha Makaradhwaj dosage:
125 mg to 250 mg – 1 – 2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
This medicine is traditionally administered along with milk
Siddha Makardhwaj side effects:
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
- Make sure to select this medicine from a good company.
- Overdosage may cause side effects like tremors, dizziness etc.
- Make sure to take this medicine only in the prescribed dose and for the prescribed period of time.
Siddha Makardhwaj ingredients:
Parada – Purified and processed Mercury – 160 grams
Gandhaka – Purified and processed Sulphur – 80 grams
Swarna Bhasma – Gold Bhasma – 40 grams
The above combination of minerals are subjected to a process called as Kupipakva method to obtain Siddha Makaradhwaja.
- Uma Ayurvedics Pvt. Ltd.