Bahumutrantak Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients, in tablet form. It is used in treating frequent urination associated with diabetes. This medicine is formulated based on Kerala Ayurveda principle and should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
Bahumutrantak Ras Benefits:
- It is used in the treatment of frequent urination problem.
- It is also helpful in diabetes.
Bahumutrantak Ras dosage:
125 mg to 250 mg – 1 – 2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Bahumutrantak Rasa side effects:
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
- Make sure to select this medicine from a good company.
Bahumutrantaka Rasa ingredients:
10 grams of each of
Rasa – Purified and processed mercury
Shalmalimoola choorna – Root powder of Bombax malabaricum
Kadalimoola – Root powder of banana tree – Musa paradisiaca
Udumbara beeja choorna – root powder of Cassia fistula
Loha – Purified and processed Iron Bhasma
Vanga – Purified and processed Tin Bhasma
Vidruma – Paste of purified coral
Mukta – Paste of purified pearl
Ahiphenasara – Cannabis sativa (Most companies skip this ingredient due to legal reasons)
The fine powder of above mixture is triturated with Flower juice of Matali (Acorus calamus)
Sahasrayoga Gutika Prakarana 58
Manufacturers of this product:
- Uma Ayurvedics Pvt. Ltd.