Ramabana Rasa is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients, in tablet form. It is used in digestive conditions, rheumatoid arthritis etc. respiratory conditions and arthritis. This medicine is used more in North Indian Ayurvedic treatment method.
Ramabana Rasa Benefits:
- It is used in the treatment of digestive problems, rheumatoid arthritis, low digestion power, etc.
Ramabana Ras dosage:
1 – 2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Ramabana Rasa side effects:
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
- Overdosage may cause many side effects including gastritis.
Ramabana Rasa ingredients:
Equal quantities of herbal powders of
Parada – Purified and processed Mercury
Amruta – Aconitum ferox
Lavanga – Clove – Syzigium aromaticum
Gandhaka – Purified sulphur -2 parts
Jatiphala – Myristica fragrans – half part
Bhaishajya Ratnavali Agnimandya Chikitsa Prakarana 10/90-92
Manufacturers of this product:
- Uma Ayurvedics Pvt. Ltd.