Karpooradi Thailam is an Ayurvedic herbal oil, prepared in sesame oil or coconut oil base. It is used in muscular pain, rheumatic complaints, muscle cramps etc. This oil is based on Kerala Ayurveda principles.
Karpooradi Thailam Benefits:
- It is used for wide variety of complaints.
- It is used to relieve muscular pain, rheumatoid complaints, joint pain, joint stiffness.
- It relieves muscle pain and stiffness.
- It is applied to chest to relieve chest congestion.
- It has got rubefacient effect. Improves blood circulation and brings about warmth.
- It is used to relieve neck pain, back pain, and multiple joint pains.
How To Use:
It is used for external application only. It is not used for internal administration.
It is also used as massage oil.
Karpooradi oil ingredients:
It is prepared either in coconut oil or Sesame oil base.
Other ingredient than coconut oil is – Camphor – Cinnamomum camphora.
Sahasra Yoga – Taila Yoga Prakarana
Further reference: Different uses
Companies that manufacture Karpooradi oil –
AVN Ayurveda Formulations Pvt. Ltd.