Rhinagra Syrup is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine manufactured by Prakruti Remedies. It is a multi-functional herbal product indicated in patients with respiratory allergies.
Benefits of Rhinagra Syrup:
- It is an expectorant, analgesic, anti-inflammatory and promotes elimination of mucous from the lungs.
- It is effective in relieving sneezing, runny nose, chest congestion, itching and watery eyes.
- It strengthens the overall immunity system of the body.
Ingredients of Rhinagra Syrup:
Each 10 ml of syrup contains –
- Haridra [Curcuma longa] – turmeric rhizome – 40 mg
- Trivrit [Operculina turpenthum] – 35 mg
- Haritaki [Terminalia chebula] – harde – 20 mg
- Tulasi [Ocimum sanctum] – Holy basil – 20 mg
- Shunti [Zingiber officinale] – ginger rhizome – 20 mg
- Maricha [Piper nigrum] – black pepper – 20 mg
- Vasa [Adathoda vasica] – 20 mg
- Gokshura [Tribulus terrestris] – 20 mg
- Kantakari [Solanum xanthocarpum] – 20 mg
Indication of Rhinagra Syrup:
- Allergic rhinitis
- Allergic bronchitis
- Common cold
- Skin fold rashes – Intertigo
- Bindi allergy
- Read related: Urticarial Rashes – Ayurvedic Understanding And Treatment Options
Dosage of Rhinagra Syrup:
10 ml thrice a day, or as directed by the physician.
Side effects of Rhinagra Syrup:
Over dosage may cause stomach irritation or diarrhea, especially in people with sensitive stomach.
This product should be taken under medical supervision.
It is best to avoid this medicine during pregnancy.
Seek medical advice for its usage during children and in lactating mothers.
Avoid accidental over dosage.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Presentation & Package:
Bottle of 100 ml.
shelf life: 3 years from the date of manufacturing.