Laxavac powder is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine manufactured by Panchaveda. It is used for the treatment of constipation, irregular bowel syndrome, IBS C.
About the Product
- Proprietary Ayurvedic formula blend gentle herbal laxative made from standardized pure herb powders.
- The best organic herbal formulation supplement for constipation, irregular bowel syndrome (IBS) & detox.
- Nature’s invaluable medicinal herbs for colon cleansing, weight loss, diverticulitis & crohn’s disease.
- Ayurvedic, pure, natural and effective supplement with max potency that has no side effects.
- Supplement Size: 100 g / 3.50 oz (50 Days Supply) ~ Dosage: ½ Teaspoon (2 g / 0.070 oz) Once Daily.
Proprietary Ayurvedic Formulation:
Made from standardized organic pure herb powders:
- Senna leaves (Cassia angustifolia) – is an Ayurvedic herb more popularly known as Senna. It is mainly used as a blood purifier, laxative- for relieving constipation and to treat skin diseases.
- Mulethi / Liquorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Kala Namak (Black Salt)
- Sonth / Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Saunf (Fennel) – It is the spice of choice to chew after food. Usually given at the end of dinner in every Indian hotel. It is useful in flatulence, bloating and weak digestion.
Dosage: As a dietary supplement, take ½ teaspoon (2 g / 0.070 oz) once daily, at bedtime with warm water or as directed by your physician.
How long can it be used?
It can be used for a period of 2- 3 months time, based on doctor’s advice.
Benefits: Ayurvedic medicinal properties for constipation, detox, healthy colon cleansing, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), weight loss, slimming, diverticulitis, Crohn’s disease, gastric discomfort, anal fissure, anorectal fistula and hemorrhoids (easy and smooth stool evacuation).
Read related: Constipation Causes, Ayurvedic Treatment, Home Remedies
Side effects and precautions:
There are no known recorded side effects with this medicine.
Do not exceed recommended dosage. Contradicted in pregnancy. Nursing mothers, children under the age of 18 and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pack seal is broken, damaged and/or missing. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight and at room temperature only.
Over dosage may cause diarrhea.
Shelf life: 2 years from the date of manufacturing.