Eosinophal Tablet is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine manufactured by Imis Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. It is used in the treatment of eosinophilia.
Benefits of Eosinophal Tablet:
- Reduces nasopharyngeal congestion to open blocked nose and relieves headache.
- An ideal medicine for topical eosinophilia and allergic rhinitis.
- Controls cough, dyspnea and sneezing.
- Have anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties.
- Doctors prescribe this medicine for allergic dermatitis, allergic hives, ring worm infections.
Ingredients of Eosinophal Tablet:
Each film coated tablet contains –
- Navagrahi – 15 mg
- Kunayaka twak [cinchona officinalis] – 25 mg
- Sudarshana choorna – Crinum latifolium – 45 mg
- Shuddha Gomutra shilajitu [Asphaltum] – 15 mg
Excipients – quantity sufficent.
Indication of Eosinophal Tablet:
Read related: Allergic Rhinitis: Causes, Remedies, Ayurvedic treatment, Herbs
Dosage of Eosinophal Tablet:
1 tablet twice a day with hot water or as advised by Ayurvedic doctor.
Side effects of Eosinophal Tablet:
There are no recorded side effects with this medicine.
It is best to take this medicine under under medical supervision.
Seek medical advice for its usage during pregnancy.
It can be used in children and in lactating mothers.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Presentation & Package:
Blister pack of 10*10 tablets.
Tin of 1000 tablets.
Colour of the tablet – black
Size – 250 mg tablets.
Shelf life: 3 years from the date of manufacturing.