Diabenix is an Ayurvedic proprietary medicine manufactured by Panchaveda. It is useful in the treatment of diabetes.
About the Product
- Proprietary Ayurvedic formula made from standardized pure herb powders.
- The best organic herbal formulation supplement for Type 2 Diabetes mellitus.
- Nature’s invaluable medicinal herbs for high blood sugar (glucose) levels support.
- Ayurvedic, pure, natural and effective supplement with max potency that has no side effects.
- Supplement Size: 100 g / 3.50 oz (10 Days Supply) ~ Dosage: 1 Teaspoon (5 g / 0.17 oz) Twice Daily.
Ingredients of diabenix:
Made from standardized organic pure herb powders:
- Gurmar leaf (Gymnema sylvestre)
- Karanja fruit (Pongamia pinnata)
- Pahadi Imli (Tamarindus indica)
- Karela fruit / Bitter Melon (Momordica charantia) – Bitter gourd
- Jamun seed / Jambu (Syzygium cumini)
- Magaj Neem seed (Azadirachta indica)
- Tejpatta (Cinnamomum tamala)
- Neem leaf (Azadirachta indica)
- Daruhaldi Chaal (Berberis aristata)
Dosage: As a dietary supplement, take 1 teaspoon (5 g / 0.17 oz) twice daily, 15 minutes before meals with water or as directed by your physician.
Benefits: Ayurvedic medicinal properties for type 2 diabetes mellitus, high blood sugar (glucose) control and boosting insulin sensitivity.
Read related: How My Husband Reversed His Diabetes
Caution and side effects:
Over dosage or usage without consulting doctor may result in lowering of blood sugar or irregular control of blood sugar levels.
Do not exceed recommended dosage. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18 and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Seek medical advice for its usage during pregnancy.
It can be used in children and in lactating mothers.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Shelf life: 2 years from the date of manufacturing.