Heptin Forte Tablet is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine manufactured by ALOPA HERBALS pharmaceuticals, Bhuvanagiri, Bangalore. Heptin Forte is an ideal formulation which ensures hepato protective function.
Liver is a marvelous 1.5 kg chemical factory inside the human body that needs both protective cover and curative treatment. Drugs (anti-tubercular, antidiabetic, paracetamol, antimalarial etc), alcohol and viruses have tremendous potential to damage liver cell by generating free radicals. Liver disease appears to be on the increase. Part of this increase may be due to our frequent contact with chemicals and other environmental pollutants. The amount of medicine consumed has increased greatly with resulting dangers to the liver. The liver, the detoxifying factory in the body, has become an increasingly overworked organ. While those who smoke, abuse alcohol and drugs and live in severely polluted environments are at greatest risk. All suffer from threat of damage or disease to the liver.
Prevention also includes maintaining a balanced diet that includes nutrients and herbs that support a healthy liver. Traditionally Ayurvedic medicine recognizes that balancing liver function to ensure overall health. In dealing with problems of the liver, the primary goal with in the system of Ayurveda is to enhance liver detoxification processes and help protect against further damage to the liver.
Uses of Heptin Forte Tablet:
- It is hepato-protective.
- Stimulates, protects and regenerates the liver.
- It can be used for all liver ailments in all age groups.
Composition of Heptin Forte Tabblet:
- Arogyavardhini – a traditional Ayurvedic medicine for liver care– 50 mg- stimulant.
- Bringaraja (Eclipta alba)- 100 mg- hepato-protective.
- Bhumyamalaki (Phylanthus niruri)- 250 mg- hepato-protective.
- Chitraka (Plumbago zeylanica) – 50 mg- stimulant.
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)- 100 mg- digestive, stimulant.
- Kalamegha (Andrographis panniculata)- 150 mg- hepato-stimulant.
- Katuki (Picrorrhiza kurroa)- 100 mg- hepato-stimulant.
- Silymarin (Silybum marianum)- 50 mg- hepato-protective.
- Triphala (Embelica officinale, Terminalia bellerica, Terminalia chebula)- 50 mg- carminative.
Indication of Heptin Forte Tablet:
- Drug induced hepato-toxicity
- Alcoholic liver disease
- Viral hepatitis
- Fatty liver
Dosage of Heptin Forte Tablet:
1 tablet 3 times a day.
Package size & Price:
Box of 10*10 tablets.