Krimi Mudgar Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form. It is used in the treatment of helminthiasis – intestinal worm infestation. This medicine should be consumed only under strict medical supervision.
Krimi Mudgar Ras Uses:
- It is used in the treatment of helminthiasis – intestinal worm infestation.
- It improves digestion power.
Effect on Tridosha – Balances Pitta and Kapha.
Krimimudgara rasa dosage:
250 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is traditionally administered along with honey or Kashaya of Musta.
Krimi Mudgara Rasa side effects:
- Self medication with this medicine should be strictly avoided.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided during pregnancy, lactation and in children below 5 years of age.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Krimi Mudgar Ras ingredients, how to make:
Shuddha Parada – Herbal purified Mercury – 3 g
Shuddha Gandhaka – Herbal purified Sulphur – 6 g
Ajamoda – Ajowan (fruit) – Trachyspermum roxburghianum – 9 g
Vidanga – False black pepper – Embelia ribes – 12 g
Vishamushti – Purified Strychnos nux vomica – 15 g
Palasha – Butea monosperma – 18 g
Fine power of above ingredient is ground with juice extract, made into paste and pills are prepared.
Reference: Rasendra Sara Sangraha Krumi Chikitsa 14 – 15
Manufacturers: Dabur, Baidyanath, Zandu, Divya Pharmacy
Proprietary Ayurvedic medicines with Krumimudgara rasa as ingredient:
Exotica Capsule – A proprietary Ayurvedic medicine manufactured by Ajmera Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. It is an anthelmintic drug, used for the treatment of intestinal worms.