Mallasindura is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients, in powder / tablet form. It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of Asthma and syphilis. This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
- It is used to treat Asthma, Syphilis and diseases of Kapha and Vata.
Malla sindhura dosage:
62.5 – 125 mg tablets once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
It is traditionally administered along with honey and fresh ginger juice.
Mallasindhura side effects:
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Overdosage may cause many poisonous side effects.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Malla sindhur ingredients:
Shuddha Parada – Purified and processed Mercury – 108 g
Rasakarpura – Mecrurial compound – 108 g
Shuddha Gandhaka – Purified and processed Sulphur – 66 g
Shuddha Malla – Purified Arsenic oxide – 54 g
Reference: Siddha Bheshaja Manimala 5/37