Cof-15 Syrup is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine manufactured by Prakruti Remedies Pvt. Ltd. cof-15 is having a unique formulation, which provides broncho-dilator activity.
Benefits of Cof-15 Syrup:
Liquefy the mucous which is present in the airway path and helps the movement of air to the lungs.
Have anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-viral properties on respiratory system.
Provides unique and long lasting relief from coughs and sore throats also soothes the airway path.
It provides quick relief from both dry cough and allergic cough accompanied with phlegm.
Ingredients of Cof-15 Syrup:
Each 15 ml contains –
- Tulasi [Ocimum sanctum] – 125 mg – It is useful in the treatment of respiratory disorders. It is an effective remedy for bronchitis, asthma, influenza, cold and cough. It helps to mobilize mucous in bronchitis and asthma.
- Kantakari [Solanum xanthocarpum] – 75 mg – It is used in treating bronchial asthma, cough, fever, swelling etc. It is used as an expectorant in asthma, cough and chest pain.
- Tankana [Borax] – 25 mg
- Yastimadhu [Glycyrrhiza glabra] – 50 mg
- Navasagara [Ammonium chloride] – 25 mg
- Trikatu [Zingiber officinale, Piper longum, Piper nigrum] – 75 mg
- Talisapatra [Abies webbiana] – 60 mg
- Vasa [Adathoda vasica] – 50 mg – Vasa – Adhatoda vasica / Malabar nut is one the powerful herbs used in treating asthma, bronchitis and excess mucous condition. This is so powerful an herb that there was an allopathic medicine syrup combination with Bromhexine and Vasa, marketed with the tag line – “With Vasaka effect” But it was pulled out of the market by Indian FDA, because, no allopathic medicine can have an herb as an ingredient.
- Triphala [Embelica officinalis, Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellerica] – 75 mg
- Haridra [Curcuma longa] – 50 mg – Acts as an immuno-modulator, anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory agent. It also acts as a mucolytic and also helps to remove excess cough.
- Bhumyamalaki [Phyllanthus niruri] – 60 mg – Anti-viral properties of it fights against the virus and thereby acts as an antibiotic.
- Menthol – 0.025 %
Indication of Cof-15 Syrup:
Dry & productive cough
Cough associated with bronchial asthma
Relieves congestion and irritation of throat
Dosage of Cof-15 Syrup: 5-10 ml 3-4 times a day, or as directed by the physician.
How long to use?
It can be safely used for a period of 2 – 3 months time, with gradual decrease in dosage.
Side effects of Cof-15 Syrup:
There are no recorded side effects with this medicine.
Store in a cool dry place, in an air tight container, away from direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
This product is not suitable for people with diabetes.
Presentation & Package: Pet bottle of 100 ml.
Shelf life or expiration date: 3 years from the date of manufacture.