Clarina Anti-Acne Cream is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine manufactured by Himalaya Herbal Healthcare. As the name it clears acne effectively and safely.
Mode of action of Clarina Anti-Acne Cream:
Acne control – has anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, wound healing, antioxidant, astringent, emollient and soothing properties, which act synergistically in the management of acne. The cream also relieves the burning and itching associated with acne.
Infection control – anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties help control infection and inflammation in acne lesions.
Wound healing – the cream accelerates the healing of acne – related lesions and scars.
Ingredients of Clarina Anti-Acne Cream:
Each gram of cream contains –
- Ghrita kumari [Aloe barbadensis] – 200 mg – Has potent anti-bacterial, antiseptic and anti-fungal properties, which are beneficial in treating skin wounds, allergies and insect bites. Also has soothing properties which relievedryness and itching.
- Vatada [Prunus amygdalus] – 10 mg – Almonds – Smoothes and rejuvenates the skin and is effective in improving skin complexion and tone. It is mainly for the treatment of nerve disorder, general debility, to improve the memory power and increase the sexual vigor.
- Manjista [Rubia cordifolia] – 5 mg – Is an effective blood purifier that clears up skin conditions from the inside out. It helps rectify uneven skin pigmentation and treats eczema, acne, scabies and skin allergies.
- Matsyakshi [Alternathera sessilis] – 10 mg
- Tankana [Borax] – 12.5 mg
- Yashada bhasma – 12.5 mg – Zinc Oxide – Yashad Bhasma is an Ayurvedic medicine prepared from Zinc. It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of eye disorders, diabetes, anemia, cough, asthma etc.
- Cream base – q.s.
Indication of Clarina Anti-Acne Cream:
Direction for use of Clarina Anti-Acne Cream:
After cleansing the face and neck, apply the cream on acne lesions and inflamed areas twice daily, until the lesions have completely healed.
Side effects of Clarina Anti-Acne Cream:
There are no recorded side effects with this medicine.
This product is meant only for external application
Avoid accidental exposure to eyes. In case of eye contact, wash eyes thoroughly with cold water for 3 – 5 minutes. If burning sensation, eye irritation and redness persists, consult an eye specialist.
Avoid accidental oral intake.
Store in a cool dry place, in an air tight container, away from direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
To be used exclusively for external application on acne lesions. It is advisable to confirm safety to topical application in individuals with a history of allergy. If any allergic or hypersensitivity reaction occurs, Clarina Anti-Acne cream should be discontinued. Severe reaction may require conventional treatment.
Presentation & Package: Lamitube of 30 g.
Shelf life or expiration date: 3 years from the date of manufacture.