Arthowin Oil is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine manufactured by Ayurwin Pharma. It is used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, muscle pain, ligament injuries etc. .
Ingredients of Arthowin Oil:
Each 10 ml of oil contains-
- Shuddha guggulu [Commiphora mukul] – 2 g
- Shallaki [Boswelia serrata] – 1 g
- Erandamoola [Ricinus communis] – 1 g
- Nirgundi [Vitex negundo] – 1g
- Daruharidra [Berberis aristata] – 500 mg
- Rasna [Pluchea lanceolata] – 1 g
- Dashamoola – 1 g – group of 10 anti inflammatory roots
- Karpura [Cinnamomum camphora] – 200 mg – Camphor
- Tailaparni [Eucalyptus globulus] – 500 mg
- Oil base – q.s.
Indication of Arthowin Oil:
- Katishula – back pain
- Amavata – rheumatoid arthritis
- Sandhivata – osteo arthritis
- Grudhrasi – sciatica
- Shotha – inflammation
- For general massage.
Direction for use of Arthowin Oil:
Apply sufficient oil on the affected region and massage gently.
Side effects of Arthowin Oil:
There are no recorded side effects with this medicine.
This product is meant only for external application.
Store in a cool dry place, in an air tight container, away from direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Presentation & Package: Bottle of 30 ml, 60 ml & 100 ml.
Shelf life or expiration date: 3 years from the date of manufacture.