Artho Oil is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine manufactured by Zen Labs Pharmaceuticals. It is effective in the treatment of osteoarthritis & rheumatoid arthritis.
Benefits of Artho Oil:
Helps to improve the ability to work physically & mentally.
Controls the inflammatory process.
Ingredients of Artho Oil:
Each 10 ml contains-
- Mahanarayana taila – 2.5 ml – a very famous Ayurvedic oil with anti inflammatory, and analgesic properties.
- Mahavishagarbha taila – 2.5 ml – It is an herbal oil used in Ayurvedic treatment of Vata imbalance, neuro-muscular conditions. It is used for external application.
- Karpasasthyadi taila – 2 ml – Karpasasthyadi Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil used in the treatment of paralysis, facial palsy, spondylosis and other neuro-muscular conditions caused due to Vata imbalance. This oil is formulated based on Kerala Ayurveda practice. Karpasa asthi means cotton seed, which is the first ingredient of this oil.
- Gandhaprasarini taila – 1 ml
- Nirgundi taila – 1 ml – This herbal oil is from Vitex negundo herb. It acts as a good muscle relaxant.
- Tailaparni taila – 1 ml
Indication of Artho Oil:
- Osteo arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Musculo-skeletal pains
- Frozen shoulder – In a frozen shoulder the shoulder girdle will be stiff because of which free movement of the joint becomes impossible. In medical terms, it is called adhesive capsulitis of shoulder joint. It may happen after an injury or overuse or from a disease such as diabetes or a stroke.
Direction for use of Artho Oil:
Warm and apply over the affected area & gently massage twice daily.
Side effects of Artho Oil:
There are no recorded side effects with this medicine.
This product is meant for external application only.
Store in a cool dry place, in an air tight container, away from direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Presentation & Package:
Bottle pack of 60 ml & 100 ml.
Shelf life or expiration date: 3 years from the date of manufacture.