Antarth Ointment is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine manufactured by Millennium Herbal Care. It is a topical anti-arthritic.
Ingredients of Antarth Ointment:
- Gandhapura taila [Gaultheria fragrantissima] – 30 %
- Pudina satva [Mentha piperita] – 10 %
- Salai guggulu extract [Boswelia serrata] – 8 % – Shallaki – Boswellia serrata is a famous herb used mainly for the treatment of osteo-arthritis and muscular pains. It is widely used as a substitute to modern pain killer medicines. It also possesses promises on cancer treatment.
- Nirgundi taila [Vitex negundo] – 7 %
- Karpoora [Cinnamomum camphora] – 4 %
- Nilgiri taila [Eucalyptus globulus] – 3 % – Eucalyptus oil
- Ointment base – q.s.
Indication of Antarth Ointment:
- Pain associated with osteo-arthritis & rheumatoid arthritis
- Muscle spasm
- Low back pain
- Muscle pull & sprain
- Frozen shoulder
- Sports injury
Direction for use of Antarth Ointment: Apply sufficient amount of ointment over the affected area with gentle massage 2-3 times a day.
How long to use?
It can be safely used for a period of 2 – 3 months time.
Side effects of Antarth Ointment:
There are no recorded side effects with this medicine.
For external application only.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.
Keep the cap tightly closed otherwise, the volatile ingredients such as eucalyptus oil, camphor etc will be lost.
Presentation & Package: Lamitube of 25 g
Shelf life – 2 years from the date of manufacturing.