Antanil Capsule is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine manufactured by Imis Pharmaceuticals. It is used in the treatment of neuro-muscular disorders.
Benefits of Antanil Capsule:
- Systematically attacks the root cause of inflammatory disorders in joints & muscles.
- Relieves pain, swelling & stiffness.
- Increases mobility & restores co-ordination.
- Effectively check joint erosion.
- Arrests progressive deformities in joints.
- Immediate relief in painful musculo-skeletal conditions.
Ingredients of Antanil Capsule:
- Mahayogaraja guggulu – 350 mg – It is a very famous and versatile Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form. This tablet has Guggulu (commiphora mukul) as its base.I t is used in a number of diseases. It has potent rejuvenative action. It should always be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Shuddha parada [Purified mercury] – 40 mg
- Shuddha vishatundika [Purified seeds of Strychnos nuxvomica] – 40 mg
- Shuddha gandhaka [Purified sulphur] – 30 mg
- Trikatu [Zingiber officinale, Piper nigrum, Piper longum] – 15 mg – Trikatu Churna is a simple mixture of three Indian spices. Trikatu Churna is in powder form. It is widely used in Ayurvedic treatments and in Indian household. Trikatu Churna falls both under medicinal herbs and dietary herbs.
- Triphala [Embelica officinalis, Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellerica] – 15 mg
- Tamra bhasma [Calx of copper] – 10 mg – Tamra Bhasma is an Ayurvedic medicine, prepared from Copper. It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of skin diseases, obesity, piles, asthma etc.
Indication of Antanil Capsule:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Muscle trauma
- Sports injuries
- Painful shoulder syndrome
- Cervical/lumbar spondylosis
Dosage of Antanil Capsule:
1-2 capsule twice a day, or as directed by the physician after food.
It can be taken along with Antanil Syrup & use Antanil Oil for external application.
Shelf life: 10 years from the date of manufacture.
Side effects of Antanil Capsule:
There are no recorded side effects with this medicine.
This product should be taken under medical supervision.
Store in a cool dry place, in an air tight container.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Presentation & Package:
Blister pack of 10*10 capsules.