Amrita Capsule is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine manufactured by Chirayu Pharmaceuticals. It is a good analgesic & anti-pyretic. A valuable allay in managing all weather cough.
In Ayurveda Guduchi has a unique power to reduce fever. Amrita Capsule contains Guduchi along with other Ayurvedic medicines which are mentioned in ancient Ayurvedic texts such as Godanti bhasma, Tribhuvankeerti rasa.
Ingredients of Amrita Capsule:
Each capsule contains-
- Mahasudarshana Ghana satva – 60 mg
- Vata vidhwamsana sphatika – 60 mg – Vat Vidhwans Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet or powder form. It is used in the treatment of neuritis, colic pain, etc. This medicine contains heavy metal ingredients, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Tribhuvana kirti rasa – 60 mg – Tribhuvan Kirti Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form. It is used in the treatment of acute and chronic fever. This medicine contains heavy metal ingredients, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Guduchi satva [Tinospora cordifolia] – 60 mg
- Tulasi [Ocimum sanctum] – 60 mg
- Godanti bhasma – 60 mg – Godanti Bhasma is an Ayurvedic medicine, prepared from Gypsum. It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of headache, Chronic Fever, leucorrhea etc. This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
Indication of Amrita Capsule:
- Body ache
- Also effective in common ailments due to change of weather.
Dosage of Amrita Capsule:
- 1 capsule twice or thrice a day preferably with milk/tea or water.
- This is a normal dose and can increase up to 4 capsules per day as per condition of the patient.
Side effects of Amrita Capsule:
There are no recorded side effects with this medicine
It should be taken under medical supervision.
It is best to avoid this medicine during pregnancy and lactation.
Presentation & Package:
Blister pack of 10*10 capsules.