Swarna Vanga is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients, in powder / tablet form. It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of chronic cough, bronchitis, asthma, etc. This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision. It is also known as Swarnabang.
Swarna Vanga Benefits:
- It is used to treat chronic cold, cough, bronchitis, asthma, diabetes and urinary tract related diseases.
Swarna Vanga dosage:
125 mg once or twice a day before or after food orl as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
It is traditionally administered along with honey or warm water.
Swarnavang side effects:
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Over-dosage may cause many poisonous side effects.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Swarna Vanga ingredients:
Vanga Bhasma – Bhasma of Tin – 144 g
Shuddha Parada – Purified and processed Mercury – 72 g
Nimbu Swarasa – Lemon juice extract – quantity sufficient
Navasadara – Purified Ammonium chloride – 72 g
Shuddha Gandhaka – Purified and processed Sulphur – 72 g
It is prepared with a special Kupipakwa technique.
Reference: Rasamruta 3/95 – 100
Manufacturers – Unjha Ayurvedic Pharmacy