Sameer Pannag Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients, in powder / tablet form. It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of chronic diseases, joint disorders, etc. This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
Sameer Pannag Ras Benefits:
- It is used to chronic and complicated diseases, joint diseases with stiffness, fever, Asthma, Bronchitis, cold and cough.
Sameerapannaga Rasa dosage:
125 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
It is traditionally administered along with honey or warm water.
Sameerapannag Ras side effects:
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Over-dosage may cause many poisonous side effects.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Sameer Pannag Ras ingredients:
Shuddha Parada – Purified and processed Mercury – 10 g
Shuddha Gandhaka – Purified and processed Green Vitriole – 10 g
Malla – Puirified Arsenic Oxide – 10 g
Shuddha Haratala – Purified Orpiment (Arsenis tri sulphide) – 10 g
Manashila – Purified Realgar – Arsenic Di Sulphide – 10 g
It is prepared with a special Kupipakwa technique.
Reference: Ayurveda Aushadhagunadharma Shastra 4/88, AFI, Vol. 1.