Ras Sindoor is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients, in powder / tablet form. It is used in Ayurvedic treatment to improve immunity, strength etc. This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
Ras Sindoor Benefits:
- It is used to boost immune system, to improve strength, in cardiac diseases, colicky abdominal pain, urinary tract related diseases, fistula in ano, inflammatory conditions, tuberculosis, chronic respiratory conditions, asthma, anemia, obesity, non healing wounds, and digestive problems.
- It is used as general co prescription to improve immunity.
Ras Sindhur dosage:
125 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
It is traditionally administered along with honey.
Ras Sindhoora side effects:
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Over-dosage may cause many poisonous side effects.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Ras Sindoor ingredients:
Shuddha Parada – Purified and processed Mercury – 96 g
Shuddha Gandhaka – Purified and processed Green Vitriole – 96 g
Vatankura – Nyagrodha – Ficus benghalensis – juice extract – quantity sufficient for grinding.
It is prepared with a special Kupipakwa technique.
Reference: Rasatarangini 6/162-176
Divya Pharmacy calls the same product as Divya Ras Sindoor.
It is also manufactured by many companies like Uma Ayurvedic Pharmacy, Sri Dhootapapeshwar Ltd, etc.
List of Ayurvedic medicines with Ras Sindhura as ingredient –