Kamini Vidrawan Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients, in tablet form. It is used in aphrodisiac therapy and to relieve PE. This medicine is used more in North Indian Ayurvedic treatment method and should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
Kamini Vidrawan Ras Benefits:
- It is used as natural aphrodisiac
- It is used to treat PE and ED.
Kamini Vidravan Ras dosage:
125 mg to 250 mg – 1 – 2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
This medicine is traditionally administered along with milk
Kamini Vidrawan Ras side effects:
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
- Make sure to select this medicine from a good company.
- Overdosage may cause side effects like tremors, dizziness etc.
- Make sure to take this medicine only in the prescribed dose and for the prescribed period of time.
Kamini Vidrawan Ras ingredients:
Akarakarabha – Anacyclus pyrethrum
Shunti – Ginger – Zingiber officinalis
Lavanga – Clove – Syzigium aromaticum
Kesara – Mesua ferrea
Pippali – Long pepper – Piper longum
Jatiphala, Javitri – Fruits and leaves of Nutmeg – Myristica fragrans
Chandana – Sandalwood – Santalum album
Gandhaka – Purified and processed Suphur
Ahiphena – Purified and processed Papaver somniferum (Most of the manufacturers skip this ingredient due to legal implications)
Hingula – Purified and processed Cinnabar
Ayurveda Rasa Sangraha
Manufacturers: Baidyanath, Dabur